Sunday 6 June 2010

Hello All!

Hello there!
And welcome to The Improv Chefs. I am writing this,whoever you are, to let you know a little about why this blog has been created and what's it all about.
After viewing various other people's blogs, interesting as they were, I felt I had nothing really to write about myself, I'm on my gap year waiting to go to university and I spend most of my time working in a residential home - nothing really to write home about there (most of the interesting stuff that happens in my day makes for rather unsavoury reading.)
My 'co-chef' also leads a fairly normal life, working nine till five; five days a week and making the most of time away from work by relaxing with friends, playing snooker, listening to music and various other things one does to unwind...except he has stumbled across one of the most satisfying and enjoyable 'habits' there is and it is fast becoming an addiction. He has become a foodie!
I have been brought up with a love of good produce, and home cooked food and was taught to cook from a young age so it seemed, as we exchanged comments over the delicious dinners we had recently cooked, that it was a match made in heaven for us to combine our love of good food and thus The Improv Chefs were born.
This blog will be a mixture of us letting you know our culinary adventures as they unfold, with photos of the finished dishes (or disasters). Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment